Our long awaited latex bodysuit has finally arrived. Cut from our super sexy latex in a rich glorious black, ‘Tia’ has a cupped bodice with an ultra flattering balconette cut. The straps are adjustable for the perfect fit and the thong cut ensures the smoothest of finishes. Wear yours under our ‘Lia’ Black Latex Pants for the ultimate head turning fit.
LATEX SPECIAL ATTENTION
Please note – white powdery residue is a naturally occurring latex characteristic and it will easily wipe off prior to wearing.
HOW TO WEAR
1. Sprinkle talcum or baby powder on the inside of the garment and also over your body prior to trying on.
2. Undo all zips.
3. With pants or jumpsuits gently ease the garment up SLOWLY. Don’t pull too quick or tug or you could tear the garment. To get a better grip, slide your hand in between the garment and your skin and pull it up. Avoid long nails and jewellry as they may damage the latex.
4. Remove any excess baby powder on the outside with a damp cloth.
5. To enhance the shininess of your latex, rub with a soft cloth.
6. If you wish to add shine before wearing we recommend the following:
Latex Wipes https://www.invinciblerubber.com/Vivishine-Freshen-Up
Latex Polish https://www.invinciblerubber.com/Vivishine-30ml-travel-size search=latex%20polish
Unfortunately the proteins found in rubber Latex can cause some people to have an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to this protein, you may have experienced reactions to kiwi fruit, avocado, tomato and some other plant foods. It is therefore the customers responsibility to ensure that they do not have this allergy, before purchasing goods in this category.
Made from stretch Latex.
Stretch Factor: 3/3
Designed For House of CB
Shop more Bodysuits here
Length: Approx 64cm
Materials: Latex (100% Latex)
Wipe Clean Only
Model is 5 ft 8 and wears size XS
Colour may vary due to lighting on images. The product images (without model) are closest to the true colour of the product.
Item runs true to size chart and is cut to suit our size chart. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit. Do not size up or down.